From I-95 North or South
- 1) Follow I-95 to Exit 99A (I-16 East Savannah)
- 2) Follow I-16E to Exit 167A (ML King Blvd).
- 3) At traffic light at bottom of exit ramp, continue straight (West Gaston Street).
- 4) Follow Gaston past Forsyth Park to Abercorn.
- 5) Make a right on Abercorn and then almost immediately turn left between the two yellow buildings onto East Gaston Lane (less than one-half block).
- 6) The inn is about one-half block down on the left with four loading/unloading parking spots.
- 7) Enter through the large iron gates and proceed up the steps, across the patio, and in the French Doors. Someone will greet you there!
Registration and Parking
We have just worked out an arrangement with the owner of the parking lot one-half block south of the Inn. They will now allow parking for $10/day. This fee is added automatically to your reservation. Please let us know if you will not be taking advantage of the off-street parking. During check-in you will be given a pass, which you must display while parked in the lot.
- Directions to the Parking lot
- 1) Turn back down the Lane towards Abercorn Street.
- 2) Take the next left onto East Huntingdon Street. (Savannah Law School and Candler Oak Hospital are on the right.)
- 3) The parking lot is one-half block down on the right. Enter the first driveway and park in any unmarked spot. We do share the lot with another bed and breakfast, so please do not park in any spot marked for Azalea Inn.